Meta-boxes don't behave as normal on edit comment page
|Reported by:||bbrooks||Owned by:||nacin|
The following was noted on trunk rev.21,458
On the edit comment page, meta boxes added by plugins (like Akismet) are not collapsible or rearrange-able.
Also, unchecking meta boxes in the 'screen options' in this context does not hide them as expected
- Add an arbitrary meta-box to the edit comments page (Fastest way is just to enable Akismet)
- Make a comment
- Go to the comment editor for that comment
- Below the main text area, try to close or move the meta-box you added in step 1
Best guess is that whatever JS is required for metabox behavior is not loaded on the edit comment page.
Change History (8)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 17 months ago
- Component changed from Comments to Administration
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.5
- Version changed from 3.4.1 to 2.7