WP 2.0 not working (PHP 4.2.2 / PHP-CGI with PHP_SELF empty)
|Reported by:||Ozh||Owned by:||ryan|
|Priority:||highest omg bbq||Milestone:|
wp-includes/vars.php now checks for empty PHP_SELF, but wp-settings.php uses $_SERVERPHP_SELF? a lot.
On servers where PHP_SELF is empty, every page return a blank page.
Change History (13)
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from WP 2.0 not working on PHP/CGI with PHP_SELF empty to WP 2.0 not working (PHP 4.2.2 / PHP-CGI with PHP_SELF empty)
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.