Incorrect URL For Theme Options With Custom Post Type
|Reported by:||jarretc||Owned by:||ryan|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing commit|
Steps to reproduce:
- Register a custom post type or any other item that gets added to the Options menu under Appearance->Themes(themes.php)
- Set CPT show_in_menu value to themes.php or require capability edit_theme_options
- View link in Appearance->Themes(themes.php) under the Options row for current active theme
Patch adds a check to see if edit_theme_options is used and if not, then remove the themes.php?page= that gets added to the URL.
Change History (12)
comment:6 SergeyBiryukov — 16 months ago
- Component changed from Administration to Themes
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.5
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.