Twenty Twelve: allow translators to disable Open Sans custom font
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||lancewillett|
Open Sans probably does not have support for Czech characters, so after activating Twenty Twelve (latest trunk), all characters like ž, š, č, etc. are not visible on website.
There should be any settings for translators to disable this font by default or load similar supported font?
Change History (63)
- Summary changed from Open Sans does not support all languages to Twenty Twelve: Open Sans does not support all languages
- Keywords has-patch added
- Owner set to lancewillett
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Twenty Twelve: Open Sans does not support all languages to Twenty Twelve: allow translators to disable Open Sans custom font