Missing closedir call in wpmu_delete_blog()
|Reported by:||timfs||Owned by:|
wpmu_delete_blog() tries to recursively delete files and folders in the blogs upload directory, but after stacking the directories to delete, it doesn't close the directory handle.
Leaving a directory handle open can have nasty side effects, on my local windows development server for example it causes folders not being deleted "fast" enough, ie the folder still exists when trying to delete the parent folder. Might be a cache issue, maybe it's really not yet deleted (they might not be deleted until the open handle gets automatically closed when the script shuts down), or whatever.
Also see comments regarding windows and opendir in the PHP manual for rmdir: http://php.net/manual/de/function.rmdir.php
I really don't like to suppress errors, however since there are already @s anywhere, it's in the patch too.
Change History (7)
- Summary changed from Mssing closdir call in wpmu_delete_blog to Missing closdir call in wpmu_delete_blog
- Keywords has-patch added; opendir rmdir multisite deleteblog removed
- Component changed from Multisite to Filesystem
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.5
- Summary changed from Missing closdir call in wpmu_delete_blog to Missing closedir call in wpmu_delete_blog()