Twenty Thirteen: remove custom comment callback in favor of core `comment_form()` defaults
|Reported by:||lancewillett||Owned by:||lancewillett|
Related to improvements to core comment form markup, see #20088.
- We might need to remove the Post Author span element from the output, and use CSS instead to denote the post author's comments (background color, border, etc)
- Twenty Twelve should be styled to work well with 3.4 comment form output (not just with the new #20088 output)
- Use comment_form() arguments so that plugins and child themes can override anything
Change History (17)
- Milestone 3.5 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Cc bpetty added
- Milestone set to 3.6
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Twenty Twelve: remove twentytwelve_comment() in favor of core comment_form() defaults to Twenty Thirteen: remove custom comment callback in favor of core `comment_form()` defaults
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.