Plugin filenames can break links in the admin menu
|Reported by:||simonwheatley||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
Creating a plugin at wp-content/plugins/import.php will break the Tools > Import link, changing the (correct) link from /wp-admin/import.php to /wp-admin/tools.php?page=import.php. This also works/breaks with plugins.php, export.php, etc.
The issue seems to be some code in [http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/3.4.2/wp-admin/menu-header.php#L153 _wp_menu_output], which checks for the existence of files in the plugins directory and changes the link if they are found. I'm guessing this code relates to the ability to link to plugin files from the admin menu?
Change History (15)
- Cc lightningspirit@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Keywords 3.6-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Version changed from 3.4.2 to 2.7