Issue with image turning into spinner graphic
|Reported by:||raggedrobins||Owned by:||koopersmith|
I've picked up an issue with images being replaced when switching between TinyMCE and Text editor. Here are the steps:
- Insert html into text editor. e.g.
<img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-21710" src="http://en.support.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/appearance_menu1.png" alt="" width="154" height="231" />
- Switch to visual editor. Image isn't displayed - get spinner graphic instead.
- switch back to text editor and html src, width and height is replaced with "undefined" e.g.
<img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-21710" src="undefined" width="undefined" height="undefined" alt />
Whenever I remove "wp-image-21710" the image displays properly.
Change History (6)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major