Don't show post_type
|Reported by:||seravifer||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
When i put this code in the file "function.php"
add_filter('init', create_function('$a', 'global $wp_rewrite; $wp_rewrite->author_base = "user"; $wp_rewrite->flush_rules();'));
The post_type "articulos" when I go to see, it show a error "Error 404" but if it can edit.
After removing the code not shown.
Change History (3)
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.