"All Images" not appearing in Media Library
|Reported by:||blepoxp||Owned by:|
I'm finding that in specific instances, the "All Media" selection does not populate with all the media. I'm sure I'm not using the correct terminology so here's how to reproduce:
- Make sure your test install already has items in the Media Library
- Go to a post/page where you can set featured Image and click 'Choose a Featured Image'.
- When the dialog pops up, immediately click 'Media Library' in the left column and find that all site media appears for you to select. (I assume this is working as intended).
- Close dialog and refresh the edit post/page screen to reset everything
- Click the 'Choose a Featured Image' button
- When the dialog opens, immediately click "Select File" and upload a file.
- After the file uploads, click the 'Media Library' link in the left column and find that All Media is not shown even thought he dropdown indicates it should be. (This seem it is not working as intended.)
Another interesting twist that may help in debugging. If you restart at step 4 above but do the following between steps 5 and 6, you'll find that step 7 works like it does in step 3:
5.5: Before clicking "Select File" in step 6, click "Media Library" in left column. Then click "Upload Image" again. Then Upload your image.