Media attachment pages break in new media uploader
|Reported by:||JerrySarcastic||Owned by:|
Steps to Replicate
- Add new page/post
- Create a new page or post
- Upload a new image to insert into the page/post, using the new media uploader
- Publish the page/post
- Once published, trash the page/post you just created.
- Create another new page/post
- Insert media from the media library, selecting the same image as you uploaded previously.
- Set the media link target to "Attachment Page"
- Publish and view.
- When you click on the image to view the attachment page, it is four-oh-four. :(
This only affects media that is uploaded to a page/post directly from the media uploader, not media that already exists in the Media Library.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.