Wordpress 3.5 z-index bug
|Reported by:||bzle||Owned by:|
Just wanted to give a heads up on a CSS "bug" regarding z-index (I just installed Wordpress 3.5). So, here's now to see the problem:
- In the Wordpress backend of a site go to "Pages" and select a page to edit.
- You should now see the large text box where page content can be edited and at the bottom of that box is a gray box and on my it says "root > p".
- Now if I hover over the sidebar menu options "Users" or "Tools" the menu will appear partially behind the gray box.
Change History (6)
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.