nav-menu tabs turn into a select when there are too many menus
|Reported by:||Sverigedemokraterna IT||Owned by:|
The menu editor tab bar isn't a very effective way to select menus if you have, say, 10 or 20 menus or so. This patch changes the tab bar to a select + button in a form.
Things to note:
- The define (5) is arbitrary and can perhaps be placed elsewhere.
- Using a GET was the smartest way of selecting another menu, while at the same time remaining accessibility-friendly.
- Using the GET causes the button to end up on the address bar also. This could have been avoided if the submit button could have the button text and the value separately (perfect value is "edit"), but that's HTML for you.
- I'm unsure of correct CSS styling.
Change History (8)
- Cc lessbloat added
- Keywords ux-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6