Multisite in subdirectory with root site address
|Reported by:||grapplerulrich||Owned by:|
I have seem to have found a url bug in the multisite.
How to replicate
- Install WordPress in a subdirectory
- Change the the url from the subdirectory to the root by adding index.php to the the root and changing the following code.
/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */ require('./subdirectory/wp-blog-header.php');
- Change the site url in the settings to the root.
- Start the process to convert the site to a multisite.
Then it should cause the network dashboard url to be incorrect. You will get http://example.com/wp-admin/network/ instead of
Change History (17)
comment:7 markoheijnen — 7 months ago
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone 3.6 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.