Radio Button instead of Checkboxes on Comment Moderation option?
|Reported by:||danielmount||Owned by:|
Hi! I've been a loyal Wordpress user for years. This is nothing urgent, but something that may improve the user experience.
In Settings > Discussion > Before a comment appears, there are two options: "An administrator must always approve the comment " and "Comment author must have a previously approved comment"
Perhaps I have missed something here, but aren't these options pretty much either/or? If the first box is checked, it's rather irrelevant if the second box is checked, because the first checkbox would override it?
If I'm correct, shouldn't this be changed from a both/and checkbox to an either/or radio button?
Change History (24)
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ description SergeyBiryukov — 11 months ago
- Component changed from UI to Administration
- Keywords close added
comment:4 c3mdigital — 3 months ago
- Keywords ui-focus ui-feedback close removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:20 matt — 13 days ago
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to minor