3.6-Nav Menus Tracking Ticket
|Reported by:||DrewAPicture||Owned by:||lessbloat|
|Cc:||jkudish, nashwan.doaqan@…, imtiedup@…|
Description (last modified by DrewAPicture)
This ticket is for tracking any tickets related to the 3.6 Nav Menus Refresh action item.
The mammoth ticket that was formerly our home (#23119) has been closed as fixed and any further related tickets should be added here.
- #23119 - The original 3.6-menus ticket. Substantial changes to the UI were commited via  and .
Other 3.6-menus tickets:
- #23449 - Refactor the Customizer accordion to be reusable elsewhere in core.
- #23450 - Refactor menu item meta boxes into an accordion via #23449
- #14045 - Give the menus page an accessibility mode (like widgets)
- #23608 - 3.6-Menus Help Text changes
- #23610 - Relocate the 'Delete Menu' link on the Menus screen
- #23641 - Tweaks to menu management box
- #23645 - RTL fixes for Nav Menu UI refresh
- #23714 - Remove menus message slide down effect
- #23716 - Discuss theme locations as meta box vs checkboxes
- #23770 - Restore 'Locations' meta box functionality as secondary tab in Menus UI
- #23813 - Menu select should use get instead of post
Other tickets for consideration:
- #23508 - get_nav_menu_locations() should always return an array
If there are others that were missed, post a comment and we'll add them to the list.
Change History (29)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Version set to trunk