Fatal error in WP_User_Query
|Reported by:||SergeyBiryukov||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch commit fixed-major|
To reproduce in single site:
- Go to Users screen.
- Enter a URL into the search input and click "Search Users".
- You'll see a fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_is_large_network() in wp-includes/user.php on line 477
wp_is_large_network() is only defined in Multisite admin:
This can be reproduced when using WP_User_Query on front-end as well (in single site and Multisite). Introduced in .
Change History (16)
comment:7 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Owner set to SergeyBiryukov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:8 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened