Image metadata encoding problem
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch needs-unit-tests 3.9-early commit|
I uploaded picture DSCF4480.jpg (attached for testing).
Metadata for title and caption should be the same: "Bystřice u Benešova". But after upload title is right, but caption is damaged:
'caption' => 'Bystøice u Beneova', 'title' => 'Bystřice u Benešova'
Using latest trunk.
Change History (11)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 9 months ago
- Component changed from General to Media
- Keywords has-patch needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Version changed from trunk to 3.0
comment:3 markjaquith — 5 months ago
- Keywords early added
- Milestone changed from 3.6 to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.