WP 3.5.1 wp-image-editor: Scaling up images does not work
|Reported by:||ullemehner||Owned by:|
I can't scale up jpg within wordpress media library, while scaling down works as expected.
A new image file like somename-e1361912486333.jpg is created, but it has exact the same size as the original file.
phpinfo() says I have gd library installed. No imagick.
I already asked in WP Forums for help, with no reaction:
Change History (11)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened