Not all images have metadata, data should be checked first
|Reported by:||trusktr||Owned by:||markjaquith|
I'm getting many errors like these. Is this a problem with a plugin, or with WordPress core?
The errors seems to be happening in core files, so I thought I'd post it here.
To see the actual errors, see the following site (at the time of this writing), in the right sidebar (scroll down):
Change History (11)
comment:1 markoheijnen — 9 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Severity changed from major to normal
comment:6 wonderboymusic — 8 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Summary changed from Warning: Illegal string offset 'width' in /wp-includes/media.php on line 440 to Not all images have metadata, data should be checked first