How do you keep WordPress from removing the non-breaking space?
|Reported by:||spherman||Owned by:|
I am hoping you guys have a simple solution for me. I would really appreciate it.
I am doing a lot of porting existing sites to be wordpress sites and I have notived that every time there is a non-breaking space it removes it fron the code when it is saved or when switching back and forth between visual and text mode.
I have combed google for a solution and come up with nothing but other people complaining about the same thing with no real solution.
Change History (4)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 3 months ago
- Component changed from Text Changes to TinyMCE
- Version changed from 3.5.1 to 2.0
comment:2 SergeyBiryukov — 3 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed