Revision UI cleanup / improvements / corrections — at Initial Version
|Reported by:||adamsilverstein||Owned by:|
The new revisions UI still needs some UI polish. Now that we have addressed code/functionality issues i thought i would open a ticket to note the outstanding visual issues not addressed elsewhere:
- the tooltips need work: their placement varies by browser, also it would be ideal if the tooltip stayed open while a user dragged the handle - currently the tooltip only stays open and updates if you keep your mouse confined to the slider handle; the slider on the other hand works fine if you drag and keep dragging but don't stay in the handle with your mouse; the result is that if you move off the handle while dragging, the slider moves, but the tooltip disappears.
- the weighted tick marks get off to the left of center when they get thicker because of the way they are implemented; should fix so they are more accurately centered under the slider handle; last tick mark missing in compare two mode?
- the slider handle graphics are currently encoded as base 64 in the css, not certain thats the best way to implement them
- the 'compare two mode' option placement in the upper right seems haphazard, its just floating out there; also we lost the 'single column' option for the diff view - not sure if we still want it, but i liked it.
- with just a few revisions the slider/next/previous seem disconnected; with over a certain number of revisions the slider will grow wider than the screen;
Change History (0)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.