TinyMCE - Edit Link - New Window bug
|Reported by:||sc0ttkclark||Owned by:||markjaquith|
The value of inputes.openInNewTab is set to true only if the target is _blank, but if it isn't, it isn't unchecked.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add two links, make the first one not open in new window, make the second open in new window
- Be sure to edit the link that opens in a new window, so the checkbox will be set to checked, close the edit prompt
- Now edit the link that doesn't open in a new window, the checkbox remains checked and hasn't been turned off
I'm attaching a proposed patch for the resolution.
Change History (6)
comment:2 markjaquith — 6 months ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Owner set to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.