one (or none at all) click media insertion
|Reported by:||mark-k||Owned by:|
to insert a media to a post you need to
- click on the insert media button
- click on the "upload" button
- select image
- insert into post
Why do we have step 1 and 4? why can't we have a "direct upload" button which opens a file selection dialog and insert it directly to the post when files are selected? People can always edit the media properties after the insertion if needed.
Even better, just let me drag files to the editing area.
Change History (3)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed