String issue in Menu page
|Reported by:||xibe||Owned by:||markjaquith|
While test the FR translation for 3.6, I noticed two issues in the Appearance > Menus page:
- In the Help tab, the "Menus can be displayed..." sentence is followed immediately by the "If your theme does not support..." sentence. In order to have a space between them, the first sentence adds a final space that is not too obvious to translators, thus potentially resulting in a paragraphe where the full stop of the first sentence has the next sentence first letter stuck to it. I think the whole paragraph should be just one string.
- The "Auto add pages" setting does give much space: translated to proper, full-word French, it gives a string that overlaps the checkbox and its label (see capture). I can use shorter words, but some languages might not have this luxury.
Change History (15)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 6 months ago
- Component changed from General to I18N
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
comment:8 markjaquith — 5 months ago
- Owner set to markjaquith
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.