WordPress database setup error does not preserve input with "try again" when no-js
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
When setting up Wordpress and entering the database credentials and the setup communicates an error condition back it offers as well a "Try again" button.
Pressing that button does *not* try again. It offers the input form with all user-entered values deleted.
Instead of deleting those values, the previous user-entered data should be given after pressing that "Try again" button.
Change History (15)
comment:1 follow-ups: ↓ 2 ↓ 3 SergeyBiryukov — 5 months ago
- Component changed from Administration to Upgrade/Install
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; ux-feedback removed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Wordpress database setup error does not preserve input with "try again" to WordPress database setup error does not preserve input with "try again" when no-js
- Version changed from 3.5.2 to 3.4
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed