Searches reverts to previous search criteria
|Reported by:||WebTechGlobal||Owned by:||nacin|
I submitted a comments search. Then made a selection in the Bulk Actions menu but then changed my mind on that. I attempted to perform another search however the criteria for the new search reverted to the previous search in both URL and the text field itself.
I can confirm that it is the changing of the Bulk Actions menu causing this. Although minor, anyone who does happen to make a selection in the menu then attempt a search. May not notice and think their search results are valid.
Filter menu does not have the same effect.
Originally I thought the worst case scenario is a bad comments search and a rare set of motions to make that happen. Until I decided to try post search and the same thing happens there.
Change History (21)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 4 months ago
- Component changed from General to Comments
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
comment:4 c3mdigital — 4 months ago
- Component changed from Comments to Administration
- Keywords needs-patch added; 2nd-opinion reporter-feedback removed
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
comment:8 c3mdigital — 3 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Version changed from 3.6 to 3.1