Twenty Fourteen: Fixed Header doesn't work in IE
|Reported by:||celloexpressions||Owned by:|
The fixed header doesn't work at all in any version of IE. Same issue as #23841, probably a similar solution.
There are three ways we could fix this:
- Remove the custom header image and do the fixed header with CSS only (see also #25094)
- Use a CSS solution by default and only use the (lengthened/fixed) JS if the header image feature is being used (not default) - would also help performance of the fixed header for the majority of installs that probably won't use the header image
- Add the additional, reasonably complicated JS needed to make this work and always use that even if there is no header image
Change History (14)
comment:3 lancewillett — 3 months ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.8
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing removed
comment:6 lancewillett — 8 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-refresh added; needs-patch removed
- Priority changed from normal to low
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.