Upgrade 3.5. -> 3.6
|Reported by:||adamtrlica||Owned by:|
we have a problem on our webhosting servers with automatic upgrade. When we start update with FTP user, automatic upgrade ends on "Installing latest the version" but it doesn´t write any error. When I delete .maintenance file on FTP it seems OK. After that I can upgrade database and in wp admin I see version 3.6.
On FTP server remain temoporary upgrade files.
When we set apache as a owner of all files and start upgrade under apache user the upgrade ends on "Upgrading database".
FTP server has two users, apache and ftp.
Manual upgrade is OK.
Can you help us?
Change History (9)
comment:1 jeremyfelt — 4 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 adamtrlica — 3 months ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened