New users are automatically subscribed to the main blog
|Reported by:||conner_bw||Owned by:||nacin|
- Install WordPress 3.6 Multi-Site
- Enable "Both sites and user accounts can be registered."
Steps to reproduce:
- As a new user, sign up for a new site (Aka: Gimme a site!)
- Successfully go through the process
- User is not a Subscriber to main blog, rather she an Admin to her own blog.
- User is a Subscriber to main blog, and and Admin to her own blog.
"Expected" was happening in 3.4, and 3.5.
This issue started happened when we upgraded to 3.6
I did a trace and add_action( 'wpmu_activate_user', 'add_new_user_to_blog', 10, 3 ); and
add_new_user_to_blog() never gets called. This is where the desired action happens.
Thank you for your consderation
Change History (7)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 3 months ago
- Component changed from General to Multisite
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed