Setting "Show at most N posts" to 0 appears to break Page display (with a 404)
|Reported by:||gt4329b||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||Pages show at most 404 bg|has-patch bg|2nd-opinion|
- go to "Options"->"Reading" and set the "Show at most # posts" value to "0"
- attempt to view any Page on the main site; the Page should fail with a "404"
- set the "Show at most # posts" setting back to a non-zero value; verify that the same Page now displays properly
As I understand it, the "Show at most" setting should only affect posts, not pages; regardless, it certainly shouldn't be causing 404 errors.
Change History (11)
- Keywords bg|needs-patch added
- Milestone set to 2.1
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from 2.1 to 2.0.3
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.