Add Users via AJAX
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||ajax js list-manipulation users bg|has-patch bg|needs-testing|
But, wait! There's more! The attached patch:
- Hackaliciously allows adding new users of any defined role straight from users.php (i.e. without having to create a user of the default role and the promoting to the desired level).
- Allows for AJAX addition of users into already populated roles. Adding to roles with no membership falls back to normal behavior.
- Reengineers the error reporting in add_user(), edit_user(), users.php, user-edit.php and profile-update.php to use WP_Error
- Fixes a bug in list-manipulation JS and slightly prettifies its errors.
Change History (5)
- Keywords bg|has-patch bg|needs-testing added
- Owner changed from anonymous to mdawaffe
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.