Posts with double-quote in title cause malformed XML
|Reported by:||thetorpedodog||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||xml malformed comment template bg|has-patch bg|commit|
Steps to reproduce
- Set up your blog to send as application/xhtml+xml, for instance with WP Content Negotiator.
- Ensure that there is a comments_popup_link present on your homepage.
- Write a post featuring a "double quote" somewhere in the title.
- Go to your blog homepage.
- In Mozilla/Firefox: Yellow Screen of Death, whatever happens happens in Opera
line 315, wp-includes/comment-functions.php
echo ' title="' . sprintf( __('Comment on %s'), $post->post_title ) .'">';
echo ' title="' . apply_filters('the_title',sprintf( __('Comment on %s'), $post->post_title )) .'">';
Change History (11)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.