Paging broken on Manage Posts
|Reported by:||ryanscheuermann||Owned by:||westi|
I posted this in wp-testers but it seems no one reads that list anymore...
Using latest trunk code, BTW.
First off, the paging on the Manage Posts admin page is determined by the option "posts_per_page" but the results list is hardcoded to show the Latest 15 posts:
edit.php, line 59:
So, if I set the "posts_per_page" option to 5 (on Options->Reading) and I have 15 posts, the Manage Posts page allows me to page through 3 pages:
- the first page contains my latest 15 posts
- the second page (previous) is blank
- the third page (previous) is blank
The other bug is related to Ticket #2578
If I set "show at most N posts" to 0, the Manage->Posts page now displays 15 posts and this error:
* Warning*: Division by zero in *wp-includes\template-functions-links.php* on line *476*
This is also related to Changeset 3694.
Change History (9)
- Summary changed from Paging broken on Manage Pages to Paging broken on Manage Posts
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned