add_menu_page doesn't respect "access level".
|Reported by:||denney||Owned by:||westi|
I'm having the problem of my plugin toplevel menu being displayed regardless of the users access level.
I have the access level set to 10 in the "add_menu_page()" call but logging in as a standard subscriber still displays the menu and clicking on it shows the content of the menu item.
Any submenu's of the new toplevel menu aren't being displayed which is correct but to me, not even the menu should be displayed.
My function call is as follows:
"add_menu_page('Kavelier', 'Kavelier', 10, FILE, 'kav_plugin_options');"
This is using revision 3751.
Change History (16)
- Keywords bg|reporter-feedback added
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened