Incorrect DIV tags in default theme files
|Reported by:||deko||Owned by:||leftjustified|
|Severity:||minor||Keywords:||stylesheet bg|has-patch bg|commit|
In regard to the default theme in version 2.0.2 -
This div tag:
has no corresponding entry in the stylesheet (style.css).
line 15 in: wordpress/themes/default/single.php
line 8 in: wordpress/themes/default/page.php
perhaps other files as well.
This bug results in incorrectly formatted Page entries, perhaps other formatting issues.
Was the tag intended to be 'entry' rather than 'entrytext'?
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Template
- Keywords bg|has-patch bg|commit added
- Milestone set to 2.0.4
- Owner changed from anonymous to leftjustified
- Priority changed from high to low
- Severity changed from major to minor
- Status changed from new to assigned