quotation marks are double escaped when editing a comment
|Reported by:||arnee||Owned by:||anonymous|
Happens since 2.0.3 (since nonces were introduced)
- Create a comment
- Got to Manage -> Comments
- Click "Edit comment"
- Edit something in the text and use quotation marks (" or ')
- Click Save
- You will be saked if you really want to do this? Missing nonce?
- Click Yes
- Check your blog or go back to Manage -> Comments
- All quotation marks are escaped with backslash (\)
Linux, Apache, PHP 4.2.2, php.ini:
- magic_quotes_gpc On
- magic_quotes_runtime Off
- magic_quotes_sybase Off
There is no way to edit the comment without that these backslashes appear.
Change History (5)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.