Using wp_redirect when headers are sent
|Reported by:||robmiller||Owned by:||robmiller|
Currently wp_redirect() redirects by sending a Refresh/Location header, making it unusable when the headers have already been sent (such as on an admin page).
This patch checks if the headers are sent and if so echos a meta refresh instead. What do people think about this?
Change History (14)
- Keywords bg|has-patch bg|2nd-opinion added
- Owner changed from anonymous to robmiller
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 foolswisdom — 7 years ago
- Keywords has-patch 2nd-opinion added; bg|has-patch bg|2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from 2.0.4 to 2.2
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from assigned to closed