|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||ajax listman prototype|
- Switch to prototype.
- New WPAjax class. Some API, but mostly some simple error checking and cookie passing.
- New listman class. Keep old listman class for now (mostly as a comparison).
- Recolor list by swapping class names. The sexy fades take too long. We should look into it again later.
- When adding or updating content, wait for the server to respond (same as before).
- When deleting, approving, etc., update display immediately. When response comes, check it for errors and put back the old content if we need to.
- As many AJAX instances going as you want.
Things to worry about
- Since we update the display before the data is even fully sent, the user may browse away before the action catches. Solution not yet implemented. Will likely do something like tinyMCE does ("Don't go away, I'm still updating things!").
- Double posting the same request.
- Version is set to rand() in script loader to avoid caching. Obviously, this will change when it's been beaten down some more.
Change History (12)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.