Several "notice" messages in WP 2.1-alpha3
|Reported by:||quix0r||Owned by:||Nazgul|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||needs-patch early has-patch-partial|
As you may know notice messages from the Apache is slowing down every PHP driven software because the interpreter needs some time to generate those notices. Even surpressing them does not turn off the investigation of the intepreter in e.g. a missing variable, array index and so on.
I have fixes now all notices on the admin dashboard, index (the default post with default comment) and with no plugins installed and enabled.
Change History (26)
- Component changed from Optimization to General
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Milestone changed from 2.1 to 2.2
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Keywords early added
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Owner changed from anonymous to Nazgul
- Status changed from new to assigned