Generic page links generating function
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||pagination has-patch 2nd-opinion|
This has been talked about an hackers a couple times and on at least one bug hunt.
- 'base' => base link with %_% to be replaced by:
- 'format' => format of replacement with %#% to be replaced by page number.
- 'total' => total # of pages.
- 'current' => current page.
- 'show_all' => show all links or just the first, last and those near current?
- 'prev_next' => show previous and next links?
- 'prev_text' =>, 'next_text' => text for previous and next links.
- 'end_size' => how many links to show at the beginning of the range.
- 'mid_size' => how many links to show on either side of the current page.
- 'type' => 'array', 'list', 'plain'.
- 'add_args' => array of args to add with add_query_arg()
Modifies WP_User_Search to use this function. See #2793.
Change History (5)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.