Inline Upload Style
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||JS CSS upload has-patch commit|
Even after , some of the inline upload inputs are pretty narrow. This can be particularly frustrating when writing a long description.
- Widens some of the inputs and tables.
- Adds an easy way of grabbing the uploaded file's URL.
- onclick="false" on direct links to files when in inline mode so that the user never gets to a dead end in the iframe (the links are still there to be right clicked or whatever).
- Better defaults for the_attachment_links().
- Fixes nonce bug when deleting freshly uploaded file.
Change History (14)
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Owner changed from anonymous to mdawaffe
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.