Visual rich editor doesn't handle HTML correctly (linebreaks, , <, >, &, IFRAME)
|Reported by:||ceefour||Owned by:||andy|
Too numerous to mention actually. I've posted several stuff in WordPress Forum labeled "[BUG]" (and tagged "bug" as well).
Paste the attached code into visual editor's HTML editor.
Then click "Save and Continue", again (twice). You should see that the texts are now joined together, not properly line-break-ed. <p> is now gone.
<p><strong>Mozilla Firefox 2.0</strong></p>
<p>Browser terbaru yang sangat handal.</p>
<p><strong>Internet Explorer 7.0</strong></p>
<p>Browser dari Microsoft yang telah banyak mengalami perbaikan.</p>
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Milestone changed from 2.0.5 to 2.1
- Priority changed from high to low
- Severity changed from major to minor
- Component changed from Administration to TinyMCE
- Owner changed from anonymous to andy