tinymce spell checker does not work when php server reports all errors
|Reported by:||ovgray||Owned by:||anonymous|
In testing with a server that has error reporting turned up to max to include Notices, I got "Could not execute AJAX call, server didn't return valid a xml" errors when clicking the spell check button.
I found this problem discussed at
The changes to tinyspell.php described by 'sbirtwistle' near the end of that thread solve this problem.
I assume that a version of tinymce more recent than what's in wp2.1 (and wpmu 1.0) will pick up those amendments, but if they were applied in wp2.1 in the meantime it would solve this problem for any others experiencing it.