Extra </p> inside blockquote — at Version 4
|Reported by:||audwan||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Cc:||Archibald, Leaurees, MikeHansenMe|
Description (last modified by foolswisdom)
When using blockquote </p> is inserted directly in front of </blockquote>, making the code invalid XHTML.
<blockquote>This is a blockquote</blockquote>
Gives the following result:
<blockquote>This is a blockquote</p></blockquote>
Seems like this forum thread adresses the same issue in the support forum.
Change History (4)
- Milestone 2.2 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 2.1 to 2.3.1