Xml-Rpc dateTime inaccurate
|Reported by:||whilo||Owned by:|
As stated in the Xml-Rpc standard the datetime object should be <dateTime.iso8601>. Wordpress seems to only accept <datetime.iso8601> . Otherwise I get a date in 1999 or another user even 1970 (good old Unix).
Change History (19)
- Milestone 2.0.10 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Owner changed from anonymous to rob1n
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from critical to minor
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Severity changed from minor to normal
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.