php-gettext's plural forms parsing is broken for nplurals>2
|Reported by:||moeffju||Owned by:||ryan|
Complicated Plural-Forms expression get evaluated wrongly by php-gettext, so that languages with more than two plural forms (e.g. Lithuanian, Slovenian, etc.) don't get the correct plural form for ngettext calls.
Attached patch (also sent upstream) fixes the issue.
Change History (25)
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Milestone changed from 2.3 to 2.1.3
- Priority changed from low to high
- Version set to 2.1.2
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch commit removed
- Milestone changed from 2.2 to 2.3
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.3 to 2.2