Blog by Email: No content is assumed
|Reported by:||jottlieb||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||Blog by Email||Version:||2.2|
|Cc:||cfactor, rob1n, lozzd|
It seems, the Blog by Email functions is broken in WP 2.2.
Mails are recognized, but only the title/subject is assumed - no content. Content is empty :(
No matter if text email or html email.
Author = email@example.com Content-type: text/plain, Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit, boundary: Raw content: Author: 1 Posted title: Test Posted content: Mission complete, message 1 deleted.
Change History (39)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Component changed from Mail to Blog by Email
- Status changed from reopened to accepted