Bad character in alt attribute of an img tag
|Reported by:||orvar||Owned by:||westi|
This is a repost of a ticket in WPMU trac: http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/ticket/294
If you put the character í (iacute) in the alt attribute of an img tag in a post (or use the inline uploader and put í in the title field) and save the post the character becomes corrupted. The second byte of the characters seems to be removed.
The error always occures in WPMU but only in WP if you are a non-admin user. The rest of the post is cut off in WP but in WPMU the result is a strange character (the initial byte plus whatever follows).
Change History (11)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.3 (trunk) to 2.4 (future)
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 nbachiyski — 5 years ago
- Keywords has-patch tested added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 2.7
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned