Convert WP from magpie to Simplepie
|Reported by:||technosailor||Owned by:||technosailor|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||simplepie magpie rss|
Moving to convert WP from magpie to Simplepie - this time without the drama of broken feeds.
First attempt. Will pick up tomorrow again.
Questions for me revolve around how we want to handle RSS caching and whether there is API that I don't see that uses magpie.
Specifically in caching, do we want to add a disk cache folder somewhere? I don't like this idea because it requires manual intervention from the user to set folder permissions. Can we object cache this?
Change History (31)
comment:2 foolswisdom — 6 years ago
- Summary changed from Simplepie to Convert WP from magpie to Simplepie
comment:22 follow-up: ↓ 23 matt — 6 years ago
- Milestone 2.3 (trunk) deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type changed from task to enhancement